Saturday, June 12, 2010

Multiple Posts and stuff, June 12th

Yet Another Shadow #7
With the factions changed and my original plan derailed (one of the great things about bar thread style writing, call me crazy) I'm shunting it down a path towards the Outcasts and Kusari... I think...
Cravic will in general be a bit of a wild card for the moment.

Last Days of the Kusari Empire #8
I've left this one a bit long so really just a catch up post, linking between steps of the story i guess. Hopefully things pick up soon.

Art by me:
Liberty Simbol; the exact same kind that Cravic would wear in Yet Another Shadow and The War.
A sig for an officer in the Liberty Navy; the ship shown there firing it's guns is a Liberty battleship.
Empire of the Rising Sun sig for Banzai; the same Empire as the Outcasts have put in power in Last Days of the Kusari Empire

2 comments:

Gemma Wiseman said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gemma Wiseman said...

Funky set of symbols! Love the shadow effect on the Liberty Navy symbol and the Rising Sun symbol is dramatic!
Are these symbols to be a cover feature on a future novel!????